Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Publix Meal Deal Savings Event

Welcome to my review for the new Publix meal Deal savings event. I wanted to let you know all about this great deal. For only 12.49 you can have a wonderful dinner complete with desert. This deal features the following items in a package deal no coupon necessary . Here is what you gst for 12.49

Old El Paso Frozen Entrée- I really like the bagged Dinners they really cook up well and taste great

Wishbone Dressing 16oz

Fresh Express Salad Blends & Kits

Breyers Gelato Indulgences

Buying this deal now will save you 7.97 now thats a savings! sale is good the week of 6/26/14 – 7/2/14

I think this is a huge deal because the Old El Paso Frozen Entree's are very good I have tried them all and they are easy to make and have really wonderful flavor. Publix put this deal together as part of the new meal deal promotion they have going on. Its a great combination and I hope you stop by your publix and take advantage of this deal.

I was provided with The information and prize pack by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op so I could shop the sale and tell you all about it. Be sure to check out the Publix website called Ready, Plan Save at this link to find out more deals at Publix where shopping is truly a pleasure.

Publix ready plan save website

Here is a photo of the sales ad that will be in your Publix circular this week

No comments:

Post a Comment