Friday, November 18, 2011

Book Review A Year with Jesus: Daily Readings and Reflections On Jesus' Own Words

A Year with Jesus: Daily Readings and Reflections On Jesus' Own WordsA Year with Jesus: Daily Readings and Reflections On Jesus' Own Words by R.P. Nettelhorst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was able to read this really wonderful devotional through book sneeze.I really love it because,though its a devotional there are no dates or days for the daily readings. Since I was to do a review for A year with Jesus, I read it through so I could do the review in a timely manner.

I think this is an awesome devotional. Each reading comes with a different story in the life of Jesus and than gives you the authors commentary on it and how we can apply it to our daily walk with Christ. I found it to be inspirational and very helpful. R.P Nettelhorst really captures the message and spirit of the passages and helps us to see them in a fresh new light.

This Devotional takes us through the gospels and help us think about The Life of Jesus in a different way. I think its a superior devotional and would make a really great gift for anyone who is a new Christian or even one who had been walking with Christ all their lives. Everyone will find this a fresh look at the gospel and cherish this devotional. Im so glad I was selected to review it and I thank you for looking at my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment