Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Awesome FREE Kindle books today Nice selection !

Here is the main page for the free Kindle books , this one lists the top 100 BUT their are many more . I had gotten some exceptional Christian Non Fiction books a while ago from amazon That I would recomend to any one . The Titles are a bit weird but gosh the wisdom you can get out of these is spectacular . so here are those 2 first.

DONE What most religions don't tell you about the Bible
Coming from an online christian college would definitely be an advantage
I loved this book sooo much and wish I could just buy a case of them for all my friends .

The next book is called The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus. At first I thought this was not going to be a book I would want to read but TRUST me this is an awesome book and should be REQUIRED reading for all Christians

The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus

Now for the Main link to the top 100 free books on amazon for kindle I have this link bookmarked because they update it just about everyday. Since I got my Kindle I have downloaded 89 free books. Anyway head over there and get some awesome reading materal. top 100 free on the right column

Oh yeah and dont forget to enter Goodreads Giveaways for this month , I have won tons of great books from them lately so its worth the enter . here is a link. Goodreads giveaways starting on page ending soonest

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these! Just entered some good reads but need to get off my derriere for a bit before I head over to Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a kindle app on my android and I should really learn how to use it and get some free books. I am interested in the first book you mentioned but those kinds of books can be such a huge hit or miss for me. From what you say it sounds good though. I like my christian books to stick with the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my personal mobile having apps there.I read these in a satisfying environment.I want to see that these are good book which i read well.

    ReplyDelete