Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Scarlet Cord by Joan Wolf book review

I was so Happy I was selected to read This Scarlet Cord by Joan Wolf through NetGalley. I had been wanting to read this book when I first heard it was available. First I have to say I am a big Fan of Joan Wolf. she has the ability to really make us feel we are in the story and in this case the story of Rahab of the bible. Rahab was the brave young Canaanite woman who risked everything to help the Israelites by hanging a piece of scarlet cord from a window.

I loved this book it really brought to life a passage in the bible I always thought so interesting. I think anyone who loves historical christian fiction would love this story because it shows that through the grace of the Lord even a Canaanite woman can can find love and comfort and see her dreams come true.

If you are looking for a really outstanding represntation of a classical bible story I hope you get a chance to read This Scarlet Cord by Joan Wolf. I am so happy to have this in my library and add it to my shelf of Biblical women stories. You can find it on amazon here.

This Scarlet Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment