Thursday, October 4, 2012

PaloVia Skin Renewing Laser review 3 update

Hi Everyone!, First I would like to say that I did this video a few days ago I than was just to sick with t flu to post it so keep in mind its about 4 days old. This is my update on how things are moving along with the PaloVia Laser I have been working with to get rid of the large wrinkles around my eye area.I received the Laser free so I could tell all my friends about how its going so here is whats been happening. After doing this for about 16 day which is about 1/2 way through the 30 day initial treatment faze I have been seeing my wrinkles become less deep.

Right now I am in the skin healing faze and the skin around my eyes is a bit dry and rough. This is an entirely expected occurrence as my skin is working to heal the area the laser was used on and replacing dead skin with new skin. The redness has lessened and I do use a foundation during the day and it covers the healing areas well.

I can really tell its working and as the instruction book says you have to stick with it and keep doing the treatments daily which I am doing. Because my wrinkles are really much deeper when I smile I know it will probably take every bit of the 30 days. That being said when my face is relaxed I can see no wrinkles in the area they appear in when I big smile. This is fantastic and I know its going to be wonderful once I am finished. Anyway here is the video I did for it this is the 3rd video for this product and I will be doing more of them soon thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting device!

    And you are beautiful! I wish I could do the videos. I just can't stand my voice on video :)

    ReplyDelete