Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pine Brothers Softish Throat drops Review

I was able to sample Pine Brothers softish Throat drops recently and I have to say they really brought back memories. You see I use to use these as a child , my grandmother always kept these around and I remember them being my favorite when I had a cold. The company offered to send me the flavor of my choice and I remembered the honey kind so I picked those.

I had forgotten all about these awesome Throat drops and how well they work to keep minor throat problems from interfering with your day. As most of you know I talk a lot LOl and I often get a dry throat, I fount that Pine Brothers really helped with that. These are really tasty too, its such a treat to use them. They come in 2 kinds of packages a nice big bag or a purse sized container like this

With cold season coming up I hope you go and get some of these awesome throat drops to try for your family , they come in great flavors but honey will always be my favorite. Pine Brother has been around a very long time and they are committed to making a great product to help sooth your dry or irritated throat in a tasty way .I love them and I know you will to . please have a look at the video review so you can see what they look like. You can find them on facebook here. Pine Bros facebook
And follow them on twitter they will be having a lot of contests this year so it will pay to follow them here is the twitter link

Pine Bros Twitter

here is my video review and thanks for looking

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. great review..We love pine bros too..specially for my hubby.. <3

    ReplyDelete