Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Gospel of Yes By Mike Glenn book review

I was able to read The Gospel of Yes By Mike Glenn through blogging for books and Im so happy I was able to read it. I had never read anything by the author before so was not sure what to expect and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with it.

The Gospel of Yes By Mike Glenn is a really through study book that will open your eyes to the wonder that is the Gospel. With a fresh look and a different approach Mike Glenn takes us step by step into God Yes for our lived and how we can look to that yes in all our troubles and even in our daily lives.

I was reading it through my morning devotionals/study time and really love Mikes writing style its a study book and will help you learn a ton but at the say time in never dry. This is a very exciting work and I think its going to really bless everyone who reads it.

I would recommend this book to any bible study group and it comes complete with a study guide so you can have a question and answer period after each chapter.

The Gospel of Yes By Mike Glenn will help you so much in learning how to be yourself as you join with God doing the work of his kingdom. You will find out just how simple it is be be able to seek the Lord with all your heart and know that it is he who provides you with what you need to do the work he will bless you with. I feel so Blessed to have this book on my shelves where it well be re-read again and again. Thanks for reading my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment