Monday, April 15, 2013

HTY Gold Night cream review

I was so fortunate to be selected to try HTY Gold All-Natural Night Cream recently, I wanted to tell you all about it. First HTY is is an abbreviation for Hide the years and that it will do.

This is a specially formulated line of skin care that uses natural cream oils to get rid of the appearance of fine lines, crepe paper skin & wrinkles. I have some of this annoying crepe paper skin under my eyes and its really hard to work with makeup because of it it seems to accentuates the area and show off that problem more than hiding it as makeup should.

I think this HTY Gold night cream is the best NATURAL product I have tried for skin care. What it really different is that it is a cream oil so you only need to use a little bit if you have very dry skin like I have. It has no scent so my readers who really like unscented creams will really like it.

The Ingredients that makes it so powerful are- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Oil), Red Elaeis Guineensis (Red Palm Super Olein), Lecithin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam Seed Oil).

All of these Ingredients work together to let you hide the years and have smoother looking skin at any age. I recommend the HTY Gold creams to my friends who have a real problem with dry skin though I'm not sure if you have oily skin if it would be as good, I cant really say because none of my friends have oily skin . What I can tell you it it works well over night and in my opinion acts like a deep moisturizing mask the will keep working all night.

HTY gold all Natural product have many different products available for skin care of any kind, they even make a body cream in the formula so you can get rid of that unsightly crepe paper skin on arms and legs as well as using the facial skin care for day and night. I am able to offer you a 25% off code so you can buy some to try for yourself the code is blogger03 Just enter that code at check out for your % off.

If you are looking for an all natural product that's great for helping you look your best, I hope you give it a try, you can find more info about all of the HTY gold skin care here at this link

HTY GOLD WEB SITE

You can find the on facebook here

HTY facebook page

Find them on twitter here HTY on Twitter

Thank you for looking at my review for HTY GOLD NIGHT CREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment