Monday, June 24, 2013

Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask review

I was able to try this really great moisture mask recently and received a full size sample in order to do this review.

I love masks because living in Florida my face can get really dry even with all the moisturizers I use the keep it supple.

I have many instances when I just want to cover my face in a lovely mask and feel it working on my skin. I found that the Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask, really was so luxurious and even had me feeling a nice tingle so I know its working.

I like to have my masks be more natural because I do put a lot of harsher things on my skin to keep it looking younger and I exfoliate a lot too. Using a Mask twice a week in a more natural form like this one is great because It gives my face a chance to recover some of the moisture lost as I got through my week.

I like its good for all skin types and is really easy to apply; Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask is a great way to boost moisture in stressed or over worked skin. its ultra rich and creamy leaving your skin healthier and soft.

The Nourishing avocado hydrates and revitalizes, while mineral-rich banana puree helps soften skin and maintain optimal moisture levels. Fights dryness and dehydration immediately and leaves a moist, supple feel.

If your like me you like the papered feel you get with a good Mask and this one fits the bill nicely. Its very easy to find this mask and all the other products that are made by Juara online. The have a nice website that can be found here Juara Skin care store

The products can also be found at Dermstore.com, Skinstore.com, Drugstore.com.

Juara Products are

100% VEGETARIAN

OIL-FREE

FRAGRANCE-FREE

FREE OF ARTIFICIAL COLORANTS

NO PARABENS, PHTHALATES, SULFATES

NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

So If you are looking for a healthy but effective mask so your skin can recover form that hot day at the beach ,pool or just from being out in the sun too long I hope you consider giving this awesome mask a try . Thanks for looking at my review, and please have a look at the video revew that I made for it below :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment