Friday, June 28, 2013

Sunkissed VoxBox came In check it out

Today I got in my Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster! I was given one so I could try all the products out and let you know my thoughts about them. I thought I would just let everyone know if finely cam in and if your waiting on your box it should arrive soon. Above is a photo of what I got to try.

What I will be trying out are the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, I already put these in my sandals!

Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics :)

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream. cant wait to test drive this one!

SinfulColors SinfulShine nail polish in a green, not really my color but I see how it does. I hope you keep up with the activities Ill be doing for these products I got to try and for now thanks for looking #Influenster #SunVoxBox

No comments:

Post a Comment