Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Family Finest make your own pizza! Kits

Welcome to my review for the new Family Finest make your own pizza Kits. These can be found in the refrigerated section of Walmart , I found my kit by the place they keep the biscuits. Family Finest makes 2 different kits one for cookies and one for mini pizzas.

Everything you need comes in the box so you get to make 4 pepperoni Pizzas. They are easy and fun for kids to do. The box of these is around 5.99 or so , so thats a nice deal and a really fun project for you to buy for your children or grandchildren to make one day for a dinner or snack.

What I thought I would do is show you a photo of the kit and whats inside it and than what a finished pizza should look like. The really nice thing about these is they only need to bake for about 6 to 7 mins so they are ready in a jiff and since you get everything you need in one box they are easy and way less messy than other home made pizza kits.

I think theses would be great to have on hand for a rainy day to give your kids a fun project that is inexpensive and will let them have some fun making something tasty they can snack on in front of the TV, something they cooked themselves.

Here are some Photos and remember these are now available at Walmart.

Here is what you get inside the package

And Finely the finished pizza project

I sure hope you give these really cool Family Finest kits a try soon thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment