Monday, May 12, 2014

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees - No Way That's Frozen! #PlatefullCoOp

Welcome to my review for Old El Paso Frozen Entrees. These would be so great to have on hand through the month of May to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo. I love these frozen dinners for 2, These really have authentic Mexican flavor just by themselves but you can also customize them as well.

What I thought I would do is show you a dish I made with the Chicken Enchiladas. Once I cooked these in the oven I topped it with sour cream and finely chopped salad. it looks like this, its very festive.

What you see here is very finely chopped spring mix bagged salad, I like the flavor of the spring mix and I think it goes really well with the sour cream. You can than slice some tomato on top or add a salsa.

What I love about these frozen dinners for to from Old El Paso is they are a really quick no mess way to get dinner on the table and be sure your whole family will be happy. These are also great as a snack for those times when you have a real craving for Mexican but do not feel like taking the time to prep it all.

You can find Old El Paso Frozen Entrees in the frozen foods section they are really easy to find and come in a lot of varieties. I have tried them all and they really are amazing. You can find out more about Old El Paso products on their website here at this link Old El Paso

I was provided with a gift pack and coupons so I could do this post but my opinions are my own. I am so Thankful that I was chosen to blog about these fantastic Old El Paso Frozen Entrees. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment