Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Super Swizz Spiral slicer review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for the Super Swizz Spiral slicer I cot to try .I got to try a free sample of this Super Swizz veggie slicer so I could review it.

I found that it works well with larger veggies, If you have a really small carrot it will be a tad more difficult to work with but its really fantastic on larger veggies and makes it easy to fix things like Moo shu vegetable or a similar dish . It slices the veggie very thin like you have to for Moo shu.

The blade are supper sharp and I like it has 2 sides . If you are on a diet or just like to make decorative dishes that are hard to make you should give this a try. The great thing is I can make my Moo Shu at home now.

This slicer works with any kind of firm veggie or fruit such as carrots, potatoes zucchini,squash and in fruits apples and pears. Its a really handy kitchen gadget to have around and its small enough to fit in a drawer.

you can find this item on amazon. I think it would make for a really unique gift for anyone who likes to cook . Thanks for looking

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment