Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for Premier Dead Sea Eye Duet Kit. This is a truly wonderful Limited edition eye kit that comas is a keepsake box . This kit has everything you could need for taking care of you eye area.

First I want to say that I really think anything made by Premier By the Dead Sea is just fantastic. They really put so many rare and quality ingredients in each product they create that you just cant go wrong choosing them as your go to for beauty. You can find a Premier product for any need you might have. I have reviewed products made by Premier before and I am behind them 100%.

This Limited edition eye kit comes with an eye cream that has a SPF 17. It comes in a so beautiful glass jar with a lot of cream in it. this cream has in it many things to keep your eye area firm and radiant. This cream is designed to treat the sensitive area around the eye that really needs to have a special kind of product to work effectively.

This cream is OK for all kinds of skin types and It consists of the best anti-aging ingredients. Here is a list of some of the wonderful things in this cream.

Dead Sea minerals, Liposome Complex, Dunaliella Seaweed, natural Aloe Vera, Oxygen, Vitamins E and A. It moisturizes and hydrates the very delicate skin around the eyes. It helps diminish dryness and fine lines and reduces puffiness.

This is the best eye cream I have ever used and I like that it comes with SPF so I dont have to worry about sun damage being in Florida .

This next Item is the Eye Serum. This serum is so easy to work with because you only need a very small amount go around. Its a bit Like a gel and is clear, it goes on smoothly and drys very quickly and you should use this one first on clean dry skin before putting on the eye cream. I just loved the way my eye area felt after using the serum, its hard to describe but its so pleasant and relaxing.

The serum also has elite ingredients in it designed for the eye area and consists of a unique Liposome Complex. You just cant get a better more effective eye cream in my opinion and I have tried many. It also come in a beautiful keepsake box that I am using for jewelry here is a photo of the box

You can buy this kit here at the Premier by the Dead Sea website Premier By The Dead Sea

I did a video review for this one and its my hope that it will be available for you to watch . I am having a bit of problem with youtube today. Be sure this Video will be here as soon as possible you really need to see it

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment