Friday, July 5, 2013

Noxicare Pain Relief rub review

Recently I was able to try Noxicare Pain Relief cream so I could review it for you. What I found out is that Noxicare Pain Relief cream, really worked well on my chronic shoulder pain.

I have a pinched nerve somewhere in my upper back that cause's me to have a lot of pain right next to my shoulder blade, this pain can get to feeling like someone is putting out a cigarette on my back, and is just very annoying.

I have tried other pain rubs but they smell to medical and just lets everyone know Im having some problems with pain.

I really do not like to advertise I'm in pain by the smell everyone recognizes. When my Shoulder flairs up all I can think about is getting rid of the pain because I can not concentrate with it acting up.

I started using Noxicare Pain Relief cream, and was impressed on how long it worked on my pain while not making me smell like a medicine cabinet. I also really liked the active ingredients. Most topical creams for pain will have menthol as the main ingredient. Noxicare has a whole bunch of proven herbals that work to penetrate and relieve the pain better.

Some of these are Holy Basil, Turmeric, willow bark and others,I like that it has these in there because if I take Turmeric in pill form I get some bad heartburn so this way I by pass the stomach and can apply it right to the pain. It works quickly and for longer than my usual pain rub.

Noxicare Pain Relief cream, is very creamy but not greasy its really a very nice hard working pain cream that has no scent.

I hope the next time you need a really wonderful pain cream you will choose Noxicare Pain Relief cream. You can find product info and ordering info here at this link NOXICARE

You can also find it at many health and natural stores and on the website you can just type in your zip code for the store nearest you that has it. Please keep in mind they also make Noxicare in a pill form now so be sure and check that out if you would rather try that one.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment