Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Simply Snackin 60 cal Snacks review

Wow I cant tell you how much I love Simply Snackin 60 cal snacks these are like a beef or chicken Jerky and OH so good. What I love about them is that they are low in calorie yet provide you with a healthy great tasting snack that's sure to be a favorite. I also love that they have so many flavors to choose from with wholesome ingredients that are good for you.

There are a whole lot of Jerky treats out there but you are not going to find any as gourmet as these are. Just have a look at the list below and tell me if you can find anything as healthy or with such unique flavors.

Teriyaki dried Sirloin with Pineapples

Dried Beef Sirloin with cranberries and blue berries

Dried Beef Sirloin with apple and cherry

Dried chicken breast with black bean and salsa

Dried chicken breast with Italian style seasonings and Romano Cheese

Teriyaki Dried chicken breast with Mangoes and Papayas

I have seen a lot of Jerky treats and snacks but none made with this much care and flavor. I can offer you a 10% discount for reading my post about Simply Snackin by giving you the code BLOGGIN10 Use this code at check out here at the Simply Snackin store through the month of August.

Simply snackin

I have to admit I ate most of them after I took the photo you see above but I managed to save 2 of them for the video review I hope you have a look at it. I hope you all decide to snack smart and get some Simply Snackin snacks to have on hand for the rest of the summer and back to school Your kids will love them they are really tasty.

Here is my video review for them

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment