Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus Crisps

I got to try thee recently through bzzagent and I think they make for an awesome chip to go with my favorite Hummus. The flavor is great and chips really crisp. These stand up to dipping and are better for you than traditional chips for dipping. Kashi Hummus chips come in different varieties so you can be sure to get the right one for your needs. I got to try the Olive oil and sea salt flavor but they also make a tomato and basil-feta, which sounds awesome and a caramelized onion.

Kashi makes things that not only taste great but are so much better for you and these chips have a lot going for them . These have at least 5g of whole grain, Protein and fiber they taste great and are sure to be a favorite for dips or just snacking.

The next time you are looking for a fantastic party chip or just on those days you want a heather chip to dip with I hope you give these a try .

I did get to try these free through bzzagent but my opinions are my own thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment