Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Publix Flavor Excursion event great products great prices

Everyone knows that I love Publix grocery stores. its not only so pleasant to shop at Publix but its also a great place to find great deals with their awesome sales and events .

I received a gift card through my blog spark and general Mills so I could try out there new Event called the Publix Flavor Excursion. This event is filled with so many awesome things to add flavor and goodness to your dinner plans.

My favorite product in this sale is the Pompeian olive oil because I cook everything in Olive oil and this deal is a buy one get one. I live stocking up on olive oil because it can be the most expensive item you need to have on hand all the time.

Publix has so many wonderful items on sale in the event you will be sure to find just what your looking for to make an flavorful dinner. Some of the product featured are. Bertolli pasta sauce 2 for 4.00

Ronzoni Pasta buy one get one

Kraft anything dressing buy one get one

and another favorite of mine is the great Giant buy one get one on the valley fresh vegetables or steamers.

All of these products and many more are part of this Publix event and are so very stock up able you could save big by taking advantage of this sale.

Publix grocery stores are so focused on your shopping pleasure that they make sure that products on sale are stocked and that any savings are available to you. Publix is also so very coupon friendly that you will never have a problem with any coupon you might have. The environment of publix is also so very pleasant because its always kept tidy and clean and has the best produce you can by. I hope you all stop by Publix and take advantage of the savings in this Publix Flavor Excursion event.

I also hope you visit the Publix website so you can see all the many different items in this sale. Here is a link for you to visit the Publix website.

Publix

You can also find them on facebook here

Publix on Facebook

You can print coupons to use at Publix by visiting this link Everyday savings printable coupons

I sure hope you check out all that Publix has to offer, there will be so many really great events this year and you could not find a better place to shop in my opinion.

I was provided a gift card in order to shop Publix through my blog spark and General Mills. My opinions are my own I love Publix where its a really pleasure to shop. thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment