Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Scott's Liquid Gold Dust N Go wipes review

I was so happy I was selected to try the Scott's Liquid Gold Dust N Go wipes, firstly because I really love Scotts Liquid gold products and now they are making even more products to help you keep you house clean even in the busy back to School time of year.

I have a bunch of wood furniture in my home and many antique cases that belong to my Fathers collection. These antique boxes have to be taken care of in a gentle yet through way so they keep there shine and luster.

Here is a photo of one of these boxes, we have many and they all have to be kept dusted and looking shinny.

I trust Scott's Liquid Gold Dust N Go wipes to care for this and the other boxes. These clean well make everything shinny yet do not damage the item. I also have what I call my cabinet of curiosities in my room. I have a bunch of different and unique collectibles in it that require a lot of dusting. These items can be dusted with the Scotts Dust n Go wipes quickly leaving them looking clean and pretty.

Here is what that project looks like.

As you can see I have many items that need dusted and Scott's Liquid Gold Dust N Go wipes help me do that quickly saving me so much time and effort. I sure hope you give them a try and now you can take advantage of a coupon you can print to save money on your purchase. here is a link you can go to to print a coupon.

summer savings coupon link

You can also find out more info about these products at the Scotts Liquid Gold website here Scotts liquid Gold web site

Scotte Liquid gold also has a facebook page which you can find here also friend them on facebook here

I did a short video review so you could see the product I got to try and my thoughts about it.you can see that video review below.

All in all I love this Scotts product it make cleaning easier and fun with a lovely scent that's hard to resist. I got to try a free canister of the Scotts Liquid gold dust n go wipes through Tomoson but my opinions are my own. Thanks for reading my review :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I've used these a couple of times. I love the convenience of the wipes, as opposed to dragging a can of polish and rags around!

    ReplyDelete