Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander Review

Welcome to my review for Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander . This is a very classy Colander that is so well made and so pretty.

This Colander is actually nice enough to use on display as by hanging it on a hook in the kitchen or even filling it with fruit for a table design.

The Micro-Perforated construction makes it so while draining tiny grains will not flaa through. It is dish washer safe and a joy to use.

Some of the other fantastic features of this Colander are

Closely Configured Holes Drain Water Faster

Solid Ring Base Won't Tip Over

Dishwasher Safe, 18/10 Stainless Steel

And did I mention professional and pretty.

This would make for a very thoughtful gift for any person who love to cook. I really think its the best Colander I have ever owned so I did a video review for it so you could see how nice it is . you can find this to buy here at this link

Bellemain Micro-Perforated Stainless Steel 5-Quart Colander

Here is the video review I hope you have a look at it because its really helpful to see before you buy, Thanks for looking

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment