Monday, November 24, 2014

Old Factory Candles review

Welcome to my review for the Old Factory Candle set I got to try. The set I picked to review is called Fresh and clean and it is so pretty.

You get 3 3x2 oz candles in this set and the scents are

Lemongrass

Olive Blossom

Fresh Linen

Old Factory Candles are made in the USA and are made with soy and had poured. These are made with cotton paper wicks and pure fragrance oils

These are clean burning and the scents are so lovely I love them

I also like these come in little jars so you can put the lids back on once you are finished burning them. I think this process keeps the fragrance nice when the jar is closed. These are easy to store and look nice while they burn

Old Factory Candles are Guaranteed to burn clean and even and true to scent for 20 hours. This makes them a fantastic value.

I think these would make for a wonderful holiday gift for anyone on your holiday shopping list. They come packaged in a nice sturdy box and ship very quickly.

These also come in different scents like themes so you just scroll down the list and pick the batch you think suits your needs. They have candles in florals,fresh fragrances and others.

You can find them to buy at this link

Old Factory Candles

Thanks for looking at my review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment