Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Black Jewell Popcorn review

Welcome to my review for the really awesome Black Jewell Popcorn . This Microwave popcorn I got to try is really so tasty and better for you than others. Its better because its very natural and provides you with more Protective Antioxidants.

This popcorn has so much going for it, it is grown and harvested from rich Midwestern farmlands. All Black Jewell Popcorn products are 100% Natural, Non-GMO Project verified, gluten free, cholesterol free and contain no trans fats.And did I mention very very good.

This popcorn will pop all white so that will be a great choice for holiday treats such as popcorn balls or decorations. I would use the one that has no salt and no oil for that project.

Here is a photo of my popcorn balls for holiday fun

This popcorn comes in many different forms some for using in a popper and some for microwave. Here are the flavors I got to try

So if you love popcorn or are thinking of making holiday treats this year with popcorn I sure hope you give Black Jewell a try . Here is the video review so you can see packaging better thanks for looking

I received a gift package in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment