Thursday, June 16, 2011

Clinique Review for the Black Honey line coming this fall

As most of you know I'm a Clinique insider and I was able to try the full line of Cliniques black honey colors coming this fall.
I was able to try the
Black honey lipstick and lip-gloss duo -its really wonderful 2 products in one portable tube
The Black Honey Gradient powder blush -this is great because it goes from light to dark in one blush.
The Black Honey eyeshadow Quad in lovely pinks and mauve's.

I put togather a video review for them so you can see how nice they are and what they will look likehope you check it out :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to meet you.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower-kport207 from the Relax and Surf Sunday blog hop.

    Would love if you visited my blog and followed back, thanks.

    www.justthetwoofusanddeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back (all while being jealous of your Clinique Insiderness) - oh and awesome on the vlog front, I still haven't braved that one yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by from the hop! I followed you back :)

    I really liked your review! Really makes me want to buy the Black Honey line! Especially the lipstick/gloss that was really neat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! Thank you for checking out my blog and following! I am now following your blog as well! This make up looks beautiful! I do not buy expensive make up anymore, but this is tempting!!
    Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week coming up!

    Mandy @ Atlanta Military Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Following from the Monday Mom blog hop :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your video review!
    Following you back! Thanks for hopping with us at Mom Blog Monday!
    http://soeasybeinggreen-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice products! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete