Thursday, June 16, 2011

Clinique Review for the Black Honey line coming this fall

As most of you know I'm a Clinique insider and I was able to try the full line of Cliniques black honey colors coming this fall.
I was able to try the
Black honey lipstick and lip-gloss duo -its really wonderful 2 products in one portable tube
The Black Honey Gradient powder blush -this is great because it goes from light to dark in one blush.
The Black Honey eyeshadow Quad in lovely pinks and mauve's.

I put togather a video review for them so you can see how nice they are and what they will look likehope you check it out :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to meet you.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back (all while being jealous of your Clinique Insiderness) - oh and awesome on the vlog front, I still haven't braved that one yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by from the hop! I followed you back :)

    I really liked your review! Really makes me want to buy the Black Honey line! Especially the lipstick/gloss that was really neat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Thank you for checking out my blog and following! I am now following your blog as well! This make up looks beautiful! I do not buy expensive make up anymore, but this is tempting!!
    Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week coming up!

    Mandy @ Atlanta Military Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! Following from the Monday Mom blog hop :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your video review!
    Following you back! Thanks for hopping with us at Mom Blog Monday!
    http://soeasybeinggreen-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice products! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete