Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Face-book App Gardens of time is really awesome

I am a big fan of hidden object games and have many of them through big fish games. So I was real happy to discover a new face-book app game called Gardens of time, its a hidden object game with the ability to build your beautiful garden and fill it with Egyptian artifacts. I just started yesterday and I'm a level 7 I would so love it if you could give it a try and become my neighbor. I use to play farm-ville but harvesting crops all day was not my idea of fun, Garden of time is an awesome game for anyone loving hidden object games. I hope this link works for you its all I could find on it. but if you friend me on face-book just look me up in the Garden of time game Ill be there.:)
Gardens Of time game

No comments:

Post a Comment