Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great site for book review blogs and authors too

This site is called book blogs BUT its not only for readers to promote there book review blogs, its also a place where you can join and promote your novels .Just join and than go to groups , under groups you will see one that say promote your Books . they will ask you to submit stuff for your books like websites, trailers etc -I thought this a cool Idea .I belong because I do book reviews for my blog . hope this helpssome of you . some of these groups have 1000 or more members and on your profile you can add your blogs rss feed, add a widget , customize your page , have a to facebook comment thingy . anyway if you do book reviews or like to read or write this is a really great place to join , I got this neat badge for my blog there too .

Visit Book Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Sweet blog :)

    Coming by to return the love and follow back :)

    I am your newest follower!!

    xo Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! following you back =)
    Have a great week!
    http://pinkdandychatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by from Monday’s blog hop. So sorry I can't enter your lovely giveaway - but I'm in Australia!
    I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the sweet site tip! i love a good read:)

    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete