Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Product review Matrix Hard Lock Hairspray -Totally Awesome

I received a sample of this about a week or so ago and I have to say its the best hair freeze I have ever used and it even smells so nice , anyway I hope you have a look at the video because I thought it video worthy . this stuff is so strong it will keep you hairstyle nice no matter what it is or how much wind or dancing you may do , its really great and I thank you for looking at my review for Matrix Design Pulse Hard Lock Hair spray






5 comments:

  1. Nice I will have to look into trying this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower following you back from
    http://www.frugalfamilytree.com/

    You video reviews are great!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super video!! Nice! I like Matrix. liking your blog and your goodreads list. I will have to check it out!
    I would love a visit and follow back!
    Xo
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I'm ALWAYS in the wind it seems, so I'll have to try it out! Thanks for stopping by earlier, I'm your newest follower. :P

    ReplyDelete