Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Product review Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair with accelerated retinol SA

I was able to try Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle repair eye cream through Neutrogena and total beauty . here is what I found

This eye cream goes on well with little to no irritation of the tissues it provides awesome moisturizing and over a very short time reduces the fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area . I think this is one of the better eye creams available for a reasonable price .Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair eye cream
is a Moisturizer that plumps the skin in the eye area while also helping to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles Clinically proven to smooth lines and texture of skin . fragrance free
Works quickly for visible results in one week !
This product has Accelerated Retinol SA with a glucose complex which acts like a booster and provides rapid results . I got very nice results from this product with out the usual irritation that usually comes with a Retinol product .

I have also used the night cream in this product line and found that it also was excellent at makings skin smooth and offers visible results in as little as a week . The night cream dose have a scent to it so keep that in mind if you should decide to try it

Thanks for reading my review if these 2 awesome New products by Neutrogena

Here is a video review I did for this product on April/26/2011 I thought I would try and embed it here from youtube . The video has been edited for time because you know Ill just talk your legs off so if it ends abruptly thats the reason LOL






4 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try this, thank you for the great review!

    I'm following back from the Wednesday hop, thank you for stopping by my blog www.mommydigger.com and becoming a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VW Phaeton Turbo

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete