Saturday, August 6, 2011

Clarisonic Puls skin care system Video review how too


This is my video review for the new Clarisonic plus system that I was able to try through the Vogue Influencer network.This system has made me a true believer in Clarisonic technology. I only do video review for exceptional products and the clarisonic plus system is the very definition of exceptional. In this video review I will show you how easy this is to use and all the features the product has to offer along with some items that are included in the system package. I hope you enjoy the video it was my pleasure to make it for such an awesome product. The clarisonic Plus is now an essential part of my daily skin car routine



Clarisonic.com


From the lead inventor of Sonicare®, the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System uses sonic technology to gently, yet thoroughly, cleanse 6X better than using your hands alone. By removing more dirt, oil and makeup, creams and serums are able to work more effectively.

2 comments:

  1. Lori, This really looks like a Wonderful Product!
    This is a very Nice Review.

    ReplyDelete