Sunday, August 28, 2011

New CoverGirl Natureluxe mascara is awesome


I was able to try this through the Vogue Influencer network and I must say the things I had heard about it are very true
I Discovered the luxurious volume that feels light as air. with a light touch of beeswax for luxurious lashes that are 20% lighter than the most expensive mascara and 2X the volume of bare lashes. This is a really great mascara and dose not clump or flake off I really think the brush is awesome and its easy to control the amount you want to have nice full lashes in no time at all.

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to buy a new mascara and this one seems really good. The packaging is also very nice :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this...thanks for the review. And thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete