Sunday, August 28, 2011

Right From the Heart a daily devotional by Bryant Wright

Right From the Heart: Turning Your Day Toward GodRight From the Heart: Turning Your Day Toward God by Bryant Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really could never say enough about this beautiful devotional. I end up showing it off to everyone its so lovely.

Not only are the daily devotionals so moving and so helpful in your daily walk with Christ, The book itself is just stunning. Its compact enough to carry around with you in a purse or bag yet sturdy enough to last for years. It is hardbound and about the size of a paperback
I have had many devotionals in my life but Right from the heart offers some truly lovely and helpful daily readings. These daily devotions are short enough to fit into anyone's busy life yet contain a wealth of spiritual advice.

The book its so well bound and so lovely , it has a navy blue extra thick hardcover that has a lovely white lace detail thats raised above the cover to add a wonderful feel to holding this in your hand. This devotional reminds me of a rare antique in its attention to detail and sturdy binding that will last a lifetime.
Each of its 365 daily devotions are on a thicker paper thats essential for a devotional meant to be read through for more than one year. This devotional would make a really spectacular gift for anyone and a blessing to everyone who receives it. I received my Review copy from book sneeze and will forever be grateful to them for allowing me to review it.
This will be my daily devotional for years to come and I will forever be grateful for my very own copy .



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment