Sunday, May 13, 2012

Aveda Damage Repair Remedy Review

I am so happy to be able to be trying out a great hair care product from Aveda through the Vogue Influencer Network. I received a full sized sample of Aveda Damage Repair Remedy recently and have used it on my damaged hair.

I liked the way it made my hair soft and easy to manage and since it also will protect my hair from future damage from heat and styling I'm confident it will go a log way to improving the look and feel of my hair.

My hair has been put through a whole lot of damage and being 52 on Tuesday does not help a lot as it seems my hair is getting a bit courser as I get older. Coloring it every 4 weeks to keep up with the grey dose not help and thought I'm now wearing it shorter I still have to flat iron it in place or its got these annoying wiry hairs sticking up all over. Now that my hair is short in a fuller style I have to also blow dry it so it have the volume it need to look fuller.

When I had my long hair I just let it air dry because I was going for a smooth look,but with this new cut blow drying is essential. As a result I'm heaping damage on damage.

Here are some things I learned about Aveda Damage repair Remedy .First its made with Flower and plant essences. Aveda’s Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair is 97% naturally derived, instantly repairs damage by 26% and helps protect from heat styling.

It has a thinner kind of consistency a sort of a cross between a thicker cream and a serum. This makes it come out of the tube quickly so be careful squeezing the tube you only need to use a bit of it. You apply it to damp hair and style as usual . I did a video review so you can see the product and my thoughts about it so please check out that video.

I wanted to show you all the different products in this line from Aveda so you can decide for yourself which product you will want to try. Aveda makes a intense repair remedy as well, I got to try the daily repair, so if you have more damage they do have a stronger remedy. Thanks for looking at my review and video for the awesome Aveda Damage repair Remedy.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the recommendation, I am currently using a good product that has worked pretty good for me, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which keeps my hair soft, shiny, frizz less and healthy. :D

    ReplyDelete