Thursday, May 24, 2012

Skillet Pumpkin Sauce review Very Tasty

I was able to review this Skillet Pumpkin Sauce in the chipotle flavor recently and I really like it what i did was try it out with sweet potato fries and boy is is good. I found that the Skillet Pumpkin Sauce in the chipotle really complimented the flavor of the sweet potato fries very well and gave it a gourmet flavor to a common side.

These unique ketchup sauces come in a number of flavors , they are Thai Coconut, Chipotle, Apple Vinegar Brown Sugar. Skillet Pumpkin Sauce is the newest addition to the Skillet line. These pumpkin ketchups have all the same condiment appeal as regular ketchup but with a unique flavor and a great nutritional profile that comes from the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in pumpkin.

I really like them because they are unique and provide you with a very different but tasty condiment to go with just about any food. I would highly recommend buying some of these for summer BBQs and get together's. You guests will be raving about them and asking where you came across such a Delicious tasking Ketchup.

so please have a look at this link for info and how to order and you can also email the company here Skillet Pumpkin sause
eat@skilletstreetfood.com I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment