Thursday, May 17, 2012

Leon Max Collection Summer 2012 lookbook. Very Nice styles

I am able to have a sneak peak of the New for Summer Leon Max Collection Summer 2012, Through the Vogue Influencer Network and wanted to Share some of the beautiful photos of the lovely models wearing some of the things in this really stunning collection.

Orange Crinkled Silk Chiffon Maxi-Dress and Grey Stretch Silk Georgette Banded Dress..sooo lovely and delicate.

Black Mixed Lace and Mesh Long Dress

Apple Green Draped Back Dress and Turquoise Iridescent Chiffon Side-Drape Dress

I really want to post more of these lovely creations from The Leon Max Collection Summer 2012 But some of them are not available yet, I did try but, the embed codes are not working properly I will ask the V.I.N when they maybe available and post accordingly :) Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment