Saturday, May 18, 2013

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara review

I was so Blessed to have been chosen for this years vocalpoint beauty bash and I got some things to try and share with my friends. I wanted to give all of these a test drive well before I pass them out to my friends so I could tell them all about my experiences with them.

First I want to say that I did all the video review for these products on the same day , my Birthday since I was not doing anything anyway lol. So the video will say its my birthday but actually that was the 15th and I am now 53, Oh Joy, Oh Rapture ;) .

Anyway I think that the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara it the very best Mascara that covergirl makes it really is easy to apply and it goes on like a dream with no clumping, just nice full lashes. The secret is in the brush which is excellent at applying the mascara and leaving no clumps so you save time by not going over it to unclump them. My Lashes are thinning due to age and this mascara keeps them looking long and full.

I did a video review so you could see the brush and my thoughts about this really hardworking effective mascara that's totally worth the price. I hope you get a chance to have a look at it and the other reviews I will be doing for the items I got to try and share through the Vocialpoint beauty bash 2013. I am spreading these out over the next few days so be on the look out for the post and thanks for looking at my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment