Monday, May 20, 2013

Secret Clinical deodorant Review

I was so Blessed to have been chosen for this years vocalpoint beauty bash and I got some things to try and share with my friends. I wanted to give all of these a test drive well before I pass them out to my friends so I could tell them all about my experiences with them.

First I want to say that I did all the video review for these products on the same day, my Birthday since I was not doing anything anyway lol. So the video will say its my birthday but actually that was the 15th and I am now 53.

I Love Secret Clinical antiperspirant and deodorant so much because I do need something stronger on these getting really hot Florida days. I also get a ton of hot flashes being 53 and its really annoying when a regular product dose not works as well as this one does. With Secret Clinical I can have to confidence I need to not only go out in the hot weather but be assured that when I do get a hot flash I will it will bot be noticed on my clothing. Secret Clinical works well, is easy to use and has a nice light scent that perfect for summer.

I did a video review for this product so you could hear my thoughts about it I hope you have a look at it below. Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment