Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Cerra™ "Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect™" experience my review

embed this: SheSpeaksbutton

I recently had the opportunity to experience the Cerra™ "Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect™"Community Through Shespeaks. If you are not familiar with Cerra™ its a Internet Community designed to help you become happier in your life buy participating in highly interactive activities designed to make us aware of our thoughts and feeling and your actions to those feelings. It allows us to explore how they can effect our balance. I was very impressed by this and with all the resources available that can help us on such a journey.

I am a very spiritual person I found it easy to incorporate my beliefs with Cerra's™ guidance , I was impressed with Cerra™ in general and its mission to help people recover their balance and joy and discover some "me Time". The interactive activities are wonderful. the forum is easy to use. The Community very visually appealing and easy to navigate .You can interact on Cerra™more completely and easily using the many tools they have available to help you "Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect™"

Cerra™ also offers a boutique where you can find some really unique items to help you get the most out of your experience and to aid you in your journey to become more balanced and centered.

In the boutique you will find teas, candles,sensory oils journals and everything you could possibly need to help you become aware of your feelings and nurture your personal growth. I was able to try some of these wonderful things . I really love the Cerra Sensory Oils I got to try the Creative Energy: Cardamon and Juniper Berry which is truly awesome and I love it.

Here is a list of some of the other Cerra Sensory Oils they make that are very unique and beautiful; ◦Grounded: Patchouli and Ylang Ylang ◦Creative Energy: Cardamon and Juniper Berry ◦Gratitude: Bergamot and Balsam Oil ◦Loving Kindness: Lavender and Cinnamon Bark ◦Courage: Basil, Thyme, and Eucalyptus ◦Wisdom: Lavender, Geranium, and Clary Sage ◦Inspiration: Jasmine and Ylang Ylang

I was also able to try some of the Cerra™ tea. I loved the tea and as a big tea drinker I found them to be very unique and tasty. My favorite was the mild white tea infusion that inspires gratitude with the addition of Organic Ginger, Organic Marigolds and Organic Strawberries.

Another thing I just loved and mentioned in the video review were the dissolving notes. I found these to be very helpful to me in many ways. All you have to do is write down something on the note , drop in in water and watch it dissolve. I found this to be helpful to me if I wrote down something that was bothering me and watched that bothersome thing dissolve.

I hope you stop by Cerra™ and see for yourself just how helpful and pleasurable and experiance it is link to the Cerra™ experience,

I was so happy to make this video review for such a helpful and uplifting Community I hope you decide to join me on Cerra™and discover for yourself the many benefits it has to offer for a more joyful centered happy life to "Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect™"

No comments:

Post a Comment