Friday, October 7, 2011

Video review for DIANE by Diane von Furstenberg Fragrance

As Most of you are aware I'm a member of the Vogue Influencer network and I recently got a chance to try this new awesome perfume By Diane Von Furstenberg ,called Diane . I am so in love with this Fragrance it beyond the telling of it ,but I hope to tell you a few things in my video review for it so please check it out .

If you are looking for a new and different very feminine fragrance that will just make you feel awesome wearing it that You just have to at least try this one .. I like so few Perfumes, and I can count on one had the number that I really like and use.

DIANE by Diane von Furstenberg would make an awesome signature scent and I hope to make it mine for many years to come. I got to try the perfume in a small sample sized and a full size perfumed body lotion . I used the spray sample all up the first 2 days and will be saving my pennies so I can buy a full sized soon . Anyway here is my video review for it and I sure hope you check it out and tell me what you think. If you have any questions about it please fell free to comment and Ill get back to you soon and I thank you for looking at this review.

1 comment:

  1. very nice review I like a clean smell!! I'll be looking for it -I have a birthday soon and if I like I may have my birthday gift!! =)

    ReplyDelete