Friday, October 28, 2011

Some of my favorite body lotions and creams that are the best value too

As most of you know I'm really into skin care not only for the face but also the body. I have a few products I consider my favorites and use them at different times of the year.

My all time favorite body washes and Body lotions are made buy Philosophy . I love the scent of the Philosophy Grace, its so pretty. Recently because of a gift card win, I thought I would try a different scent that was just a bit cheaper that my usual Philosophy Grace scent . This one is called Field of flowers and its a really pretty scent.Please see the video review about this product included in this post, This way you can see the product and I can tell you all about it.

The thing I love about philosophy products is they consistently keep the skin soft and supple and are seriously a joy to use. These products can be a bit on the pricey side so I am also including in this post my other favorites in different price points.

For year around conditioning of the skin with no scent, I really love Aveeno Active naturals daily moisturizing lotion.This non-greasy lotion will soften and protects skin for 24 hours. With this product you get awesome performance and a great value. Aveeno Active naturals go on really nicely and absorbs into the skin very quickly, you will for sure see a difference in skin softness and texture over time. This is my staple product when I just do not have the cash to spend on something more pricey. This product is also good for people who do not want a scented body lotion but just the protection.

For healing in winter for really dry skin you cant go wrong using the New Carmex Healing Lotions and Creams . First I want to say that I have been trusting my lips to Carmex since I was in my 20s its always been a fantastic working product.

Carmex has been solving problems for 70 years and its with that knowledge, they are now putting into these wonderful healing lotions and creams .

I have been using these for about a year and found them to be the kind of product that's expected from Carmex. Products that work as they are supposed to. These are essential to have for elbows, knees, hands and feet, anywhere you skin needs that extra TLC. I will be having a giveaway very soon on my blog for someone to win the set of products so be sure to check my blog in the coming days.That giveaway is provided through Carmex blog squad. I have been using Carmex products for ever and I'm really glad they are expanding their line of fantastic products.

And, last one product that I just have to mention in a post about skincare for the body, is the really awesome Clinique deep comfort body wash. I really love this body wash. Clinique deep comfort body wash is great to use on those days your skin feels tight or over worked from being in the sun or swimming in chlorine. Clinique deep comfort body wash is a rich thick cream that lathers really well. It is so pampering I would love to use it everyday but its a bit on the pricey side so I choose to use it on those days my skin could use a bit of deep comfort. If you decide to try, it I'm sure you will see what I mean its really super at making skin soft, calm and silky.

Thanks for taking the time to look over my recommendations on lotions and body washes here is the video review I made for the Philosophy Field of flowers I hope you get a chance to view it and thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. what a nice verity. I'm loyal to a few brands myself-only try new if they are free=}

    ReplyDelete