Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Product review Green Mountain Coffee

I was able to try Green Mountain Coffee through bzzagent and I'm so glad I did. I really love the full bodied flavour of this coffee and it helps me start my day in a tasty way. I especially loved the Pumpkin spice flavour and thought it was soooo good with a slice of pumpkin pie or the many brownies Scott has been making :) I had never heard of Green Mountain Coffee, before but I have since learned a lot about it . I learned that because its a fair trade coffee product Farmers are paid a fair price for their harvest

Farmers can invest their Fair Trade premiums in their communities and businesses

Farmers must adhere to a number of environmental standards

Fair Trade Certified farms must follow strict labor laws and practices

Fair Trade investments and requirements help create high-quality coffee

This is a better for you coffee because of the care and dedication of the people behind Green Mountain. I think every coffee lover should at least give it a try and see for yourself how great it is .

One Of the great thing about Green Mountain, is that it comes in many different forms from grounded for coffee makers like mine to your Single-Cup Brewer versions for brewers that use Single-Cup technology . Bottom line Is I love it and I think you will too. :) for more info please click this link . Green Mountain Pumpkin spice coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment