Monday, October 3, 2011

Product review Smiley Cookies Halloween cookies

I was able to try the Smiley Halloween cookies through Tomoson and Smiley cookies. I really liked them, they are really made well and would be a special treat for Halloween. I think these would be a very nice edition to any Halloween party or get together. They taste great are hand iced and have lots of detail, everyone in my family just loved them.

These awesome cookies are a great size, nice and big so one cookie makes for a great treat..

I really hope you go over to the website so you can see some of the really great items they have for Halloween. you can click Smiley Cookies

Currently at Smiley cookies website they have some really cool items to make your Halloween party a big hit. Check out the gift baskets
I am also able to offer you and delicious discount all you have to do to get a 20% off coupons on Halloween cookies and gift baskets is LIKE Smiley Cookies face book page at this link Click for coupon
Smiley cookies have awesome fresh taste, and lots of flavour, Their cute design will make them a favorite for any kind of Halloween get together and the kids will love them for sure. They even have mini cookies which are perfect for trick or treaters.

While your checking out their website have a look at the wonderful gift baskets

Thanks for looking at my review. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute :D I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiley halloween cookies are nice. Thanks for sharing useful information with us. I love to prepare baking cookies for the friends and family. And at the same time Happy Halloween Day....

    ReplyDelete