Monday, September 10, 2012

Pompeian OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend Review

I got to try Pompeian OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend yesterday through a Smiley mission and had gotten my free bottle in the mail on Saturday. I decided to put it to the test and make broccoli stir fry and coconut shrimp. I have to say this dish I always make had so much more flavor than it normally does when I use regular oil. The shrimp came out a really nice golden color and the broccoli did not need any butter on it to be tasty. I really enjoyed it so much I forgot to take a photo of it for this post.

I really love Pompeian OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend its everything you would expect in quality oil for making special dishes for your family and friends The flavor really pops and its going to be my go to oil when frying or stir frying anything in the future.

You really have to just try it once to appreciate what it will do for your recipes and favorite dishes. I wanted to do a video review for this because its just that good. I am bit behind in videos so when I catch up please look for it soon and thanks for reading my review.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know. I like the idea that it's a blend of oils.

    ReplyDelete