Monday, April 28, 2014

Cappelli Straworld PACK A Hat review

Welcome to my review for the Really handy Cappelli Straworld PACK A Hat. What makes these really handy for summer is that each hat comes in its own carry case wristlet tote bag. The bag its self is lovely and the exterior matches the hat.Here is a photo of the Tote

What is especially wonderful about this hat is that it will protect you from the sun very effectively because it contains UPF 50. This makes it so you will be much better protected than with just a regular sun hat.

I love these because they come in different colors and you are sure to find one you like. Cappelli Straworld PACK A Hat Is superbly constructed and is so easy to take along with you where ever you go. The handy Wrist strap makes it easy to carry and be on hand when ever you need it to be

These Hats are so well made and come in so many colors to match any outfit you will want to have a few on had for summer. The cost is 25.00 and that's a fantastic price for something so important to keep you skin looking great all summer long. The PACK A HAT will be available in stores or you can also find them online at this link .Cappelli Straworld PACK A Hat

I did a video review for this one right away because I really wanted you to see how lovely,useful and great for summer this will be for you I hope you give it a try because you really need to protect your face from the sun this summer and this is a very fashionable way to do it thanks for looking .

I was sent a sample free so I could do this post and video but my opinions are my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment