Monday, April 7, 2014

PUBLIX Breakfast Of savings April Event

Welcome to my FYI post for the Publix Breakfast of savings event that is going on now through 4/12. You can get some great deals on some breakfast favorites in this sale. Here is a list of stuff you might need that is part of the sale.

Select General Mills Cereals are buy one get one free.

Nature Valley Granola Bars are 2 for 5.00

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel pastries are buy one get one. These are my favorite!

Yoplait yogurt assorted varieties are 20 for 10.00

and Yoplait Go Gurt is buy one get one free.

here is a picture I took of my Publix sale paper and where you can find the info about this sale.

This is a fantastic time to stock up on your favorite breakfast foods and get something for the whole family. This sale is going on now through April 12 so hurry and get to your Publix to take advantage of this really nice sale.

Toy can always go online and check out the sale paper if you don't have one and you can check out the coupons you can print there as well here is the publix web link for you

Publix web site

I was send a gift card in order to shop this sale and do this review through General Mills and plateful co op but my opinions are my own. Publix is my favorite grocery store and it really is a pleasure to shop there

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment