Monday, April 14, 2014

Celebrate Earth Day with Publix

Publix is having an earth day sale and as a member of Plateful co op I was given a gift card to shop this fantastic sale I was also sent a few things to try. I thought I would take some photos of some of the sale items at the store.

Publix has a fantastic and complete section of natural and organic foods, I think they have a really nice bunch of them available and here are a few that will be on sale. You will be able to take advantage of this sale Now through 5/2/14

You will also be able to get a free green bag with this deal

This is a great way to stock up on natural and healthy items that taste great and sooo fresh. I thought I would show you some of what this section looks like in my Publix, its so easy to find better for you groceries here just look for the Green wise signage.

Be sure to check out this Earth Day sale its got so many items in it that you will just love. Its also really helpful to sign up for sale alerts at Publix because they will send you in advance everything you might need to know about these awesome sales . You can sign up for email alerts here at the Publix website. Publix web site

I Thank General Mills, Plateful co op and Publix for the things they sent me to try I love them all and they are so fresh and natural.Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I love Publix, but seeing as how I am from NJ of course they don't have one or any for that matter up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Publix. I wish they had them here in New Jersey. So sad we don't.

    ReplyDelete