Monday, April 7, 2014

Old El Paso frozen meals for two review

Welcome to my review for the New Old El Paso Frozen dinners for 2 review. I have tried these before when they first came out and I have to say they are very good . Everything you know and love about Old El Paso products comes through in these frozen meals for 2.

You get a generous helping of which ever one you want to try and they have a really nice variety of meals to choose from. These come in cartons or bags depending one which one you choose. I really like them all as I have tried several since they came out

These are really great to make on a busy day where you want something tasty but do not have a lot of time to get it together. All you have to do is put them in the oven or Microwave and they are ready to eat. You can make a fun dinner with these buy maybe adding some chips and salsa to go with them.

You can find these easily in the freezer section as I have found them at my Publix stores. Here is a list of the many they make so you can find the one you like best.

Shredded Beef Burritos.

Chicken Burritos

Steak Quesadillas

Chicken Quesadillas

Shredded Beef Enchiladas

Chicken Enchiladas

Steak Fajitas

Chicken Fajitas

One of my favorites is the Shredded Beef Enchiladas.

You can check out all the new dinners at the Old El Paso website below

Old Elpaso website

These dinners really come in handy on busy days or just those days when you really have a taste for authentic Mexican comfort food. I hope you give them a try soon . Thanks for reading My review .

I was sent several coupons to try these through Plateful co op and General Mills but my opinions are my own. I have bought these before this campaign and really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment