Monday, April 28, 2014

Purex Crystals Fabric softener sheets review

Welcome to my review for the new Purex Crystals Fabric softener sheets, These really great sheets will keep your clean laundry smelling so fresh and pretty for 30 days. I love everything about them . These come in a really pretty package and you can find them now in the laundry section of your store. The come I 2 scents ,I love the Lavender blossom because Lavender is my favorite scent.

These work like other fabric softener sheets accept that these are infused with Purex Crystals freshness. They really make the laundry smell fantastic. Another thing you can do with them is place a sheet in your drawer and it will act like a Sachet. I like to do this in my older dresser that has a old wood smell to it that can be picked up by laundry.

If you Love a lot of scent to your clean laundry I hope you give these a try You will find they work well and keep away annoying static as well .

I did a video review for this product so you could see packaging so you know what to look for thanks for looking

I received free a sample and coupons but my opinions are my own #purex

No comments:

Post a Comment