Monday, April 14, 2014

Save on Yoplait Greek Style Yogurt at Publix

As a member of Plateful co op I invite you to save big on Yoplait Greek style blended yogurt. Publix will be offering these on sale for 10 for 10. You might also be able to snag a printed coupon for them as well.

This sale is Yoplait Greek 100 on sale 10/$10 from 3/13 – 3/19. I love this Greek style Yogurt from Yoplait because its blended nicely and is so tasty they also have many flavors to choose from. I love the STRAWBERRY RASPBERRY its so good.

If you have not yet tried a Greek style yogurt I hope you give this one a try because its packed with protein and I feel like its also very filling so as a snack you will be getting something not only good for you but also, a snack that will fill you up and keep you going until your next meal.

I was given a gift card to shop this sale through Plateful co op and general mills but I really love this Yogurt for its many health benefits and taste.

Be sure and see if you can get a coupon for this deal here at this link The coupon for the Greek Yogurt is on the second page at least for me it is be sure to print the correct one got the Greek style. You can click this link as it should take you right to the coupons I sure hope print coupon
thanks for reading

Also if the above link dose not work you can look through this coupons printing page to find it and more.

coupons

You can also visit the publix website to be informed on all the sales and deals at Publix here

Publix web site

No comments:

Post a Comment