Sunday, July 13, 2014

Best for my pet Bully Sticks review

Welcome to my review to Bully Stick dog treats made by Best for my pet. I have to say that my dog Asia loves them and so does Peanut my dads dog. These are totally different than any other dog treat I have tried for them, and here are the reasons why.

First these are odor free which means no stinky raw hide smell in the room while you dog is enjoying them, These are 100% digestible and that is special because the problem with some dog treats is they do not digest very well.

These are sourced from free range cattle are high in protein and low in fat. You get a bunch of sticks to a bag and your dog will love them.

I have a Chow and she is so picky that its really hard to find a treat she will like. I gave her one of these and she ate it right away and was begging for more. I was so happy because I know that its was good for her and she actually liked them.

Here is a picture of my Dog Asia who is so picky she will not even eat my left over roast beef!

Now I am a good cook you can ask anyone but my dog Asia is that picky. I was so happy she liked these bully sticks.

I also wanted to tell you that these are chemical free, you really cant find a better for your dog treat. I hope you give them a try for the dog in your life soon, you can find them to by on amazon at this link Bully Sticks on Amazon
. I did a video review so you could see packaging and I hope you have a look at it below. Thanks for looking!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment