Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shake the Crave – Shake Mix. Review

Welcome to my review for Shake the Crave – Shake Mix. I was sent 2 single serve packets to try in vanilla and chocolate. I am reviewing them mainly for taste. That being said I do like the flavor they do taste like a shake and the vanilla is my favorite.

Besides boosting your energy levels and giving you a feeling of well-being, Shake the Crave will help you feel more satisfied and full longer. Shake the Crave is great to drink at breakfast or lunchtime as a healthy snack or as a quick meal on the go.

These come in multi serve canisters in the flavors chocolate and vanilla. I think they work best using a blender and they are very nice using a almond milk so the calories are not to huge.

I think they taste great and would be handy to have around to provide you with energy and very nice boost and keep you fuller longer. I found that I was fuller longer with these than with other shakes I have tried, and I did not have as much cravings for sweets. You can find all the info you might need about these products at the links below . The web site to find these on is called Trusted health products thanks for looking

Shake The Crave facebook

Trusted Health products

Shake the Crave on Trusted health products site

No comments:

Post a Comment