Thursday, July 24, 2014

Greater by Steven Furtick book review

Welcome to my review for Greater by Steven Furtick, I was sent a free copy through blogging for book so I could make an informed review.

This book is about igniting Gods vision for you like through the story of Elisha the old testament prophet. Its inspiring and makes you want to do more for God than you are doing by having faith that God will lead the way

This book goes beyond Christian self help books and is intended to help us learn from the story of Elisha. It is very in depth and is a good study. While dreaming bigger we need to start smaller but always put Gods plan ahead of what we think out life should be . it all about faith and not limiting us to where we currently are.

I hope you give greater a try thanks for reading my review

No comments:

Post a Comment